Family Faith Centre values:
- The Word as final authority
- Respect for the platform
- Training for reigning and making disciples
- Love for one another as the Body of Christ
- Talking answers not problems
- Generosity, sowing & reaping
- Unity - We're a team working together!
- Living with Godly character every day
- Commitment - Be in services and help when needed
- Making an impact in our own neighbourhood with The Word
These values are the standards we want to see here at Family Faith Centre. We encourage you to meditate on them and apply them to your life. They are the important things we feel God is speaking to us about as a group of people.
Our vision is founded on God's Word the Scriptures:
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things have become new.
Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the nations, which is Christ in you the hope of glory.
The message God put on our heart to teach here at FFC is WHO we are, WHAT we have and WHAT we can do IN CHRIST!